Remember, remember, the 6th of December, when my holiness dwelt among you. What is the course of action that you are taking right now? Are you leading out in faith in a dark and frightened world, or are you cowering away until I come to save the day? What have I called you to do when darkness surrounds you? You are to be the Light of the world and shine out all the brighter! You are my children of light and I need you to take a stand and fight. Fight for what you know is right and stand strong against the enemy’s throng. You, my Bride, are a force to be reckoned with and no man’s plans can break you down to the ground. My hand of protection covers you and surrounds you and no man can come against you when I am with you. You need only me and that is enough.
What causes you to fear and tremble? Rumors and lies spread by corrupt media fall easily to the ground when your ear is kept close to my chest. Nothing can interrupt your divine rest in me when your eyes and heart are fixed on me. I am your peace keeper. I am the Great I AM and nothing and no one can take you out of my strong hands. Do not worry and do not fret, for I am with you to the very end.
Remain faithful to come to me on bended knees and spend time alone with me in a place of intimacy. This is your place of empowerment, your place of fulfillment, and your place of heart, soul, and mind security. Nothing in this world can take that away from you. You are mine and I am yours and you are completely safe here with me. I will embody you. I will empower you. I will be with you always.
Come in closer and listen to me now, for I have much to say to you in this hour. There will be much turbulence taking place all around you, but staying close to me now is imperative. Don’t allow yourself to get caught up in the whirlwind of excitement and trauma. My Spirit will guide you and lead you to know what to think and to know what to do. It is imperative that you listen to his voice to know exactly what to do each and every hour of the day. You are mine and you know my voice that has guided you to where you are now. Listen closely and keep your ear inclined to my voice and all will go well with you. You are my Bride and I will carry you through every step of the way. I am with you so there is nothing to fear.
Make your life a poured-out drink offering unto me and I will use you in a mighty way. I honor and bless you as you honor and bless me. Release all your fears to me and I will empower you to live strongly in the things you once feared. There is nothing to fear when your YAHWEH is near. Go and move and live and thrive in peace as you go throughout each day. For, you have nothing to fear when you walk in the ways of YAHWEH.
Matthew 5:14-16 The Passion Translation
14 “Your lives light up the world. For how can you hide a city that stands on a hilltop?[a] 15 And who would light a lamp and then hide it in an obscure place?[b] Instead, it’s placed where everyone in the house can benefit from its light. 16 So don’t hide your light![c] Let it shine brightly before others, so that your commendable works[d] will shine as light upon them, and then they will give their praise to your Father in heaven.”
- 5:14 See Isa. 49:6.
- 5:15 Or “under a basket.”
- 5:16 The Aramaic word for “light” (noohra) is often used as a metaphor for teachings that bring enlightenment and revelation into the hearts of men. Light can also represent the presence of God (“the light of his countenance”). Jesus is the light of God within us.
- 5:16 Light and works are intertwined. We need the light of Christ in order to do good works. Our good works are like light shining upon their hearts.
Hebrews 12:2 The Passion Translation
2 We look away from the natural realm and we focus our attention and expectation[a] onto Jesus who birthed faith within us and who leads us forward into faith’s perfection.[b] His example is this: Because his heart was focused on the joy of knowing that you would be his,[c] he endured the agony of the cross and conquered its humiliation,[d] and now sits exalted at the right hand of the throne of God!
- 12:2 Implied by the Aramaic word chor, which implies a gaze upon Jesus full of expectations that he is enough.
- 12:2 Or “He is the pioneer and perfecter of faith.”
- 12:2 Or “instead of the joy set before him.” This was the joy of our salvation. He placed before his eyes the bliss we would forever share together with him, which empowered him to go through his agony. Instead of remaining in heaven’s glory with the Father and all the angels, he chose you as the joy set before him. He desires you to the point of laying down his life and being God for all eternity to be with you. He pursued you, not seeing your weakness and failures but what you will be. He can see what we will be in the end from the beginning. This was the joy that prompted him to become a man.
- 12:2 As translated from the Aramaic. The Greek is “thinking nothing of its shame.”
Philippians 2:17 New King James Version
17 Yes, and if I am being poured out as a drink offering on the sacrifice and service of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all.